Platforms To Find Work For Freelancers

It's been a year since I started freelancing and it has been an awesome experience. I knew I wasn't made for the typical 9 to 5 job but I didn't have the courage to do something about it. I worked for 5 years in a traditional job growing impatient day-by-day. As a human being, our focus is not the same every hour of every day. Some days you are energetic and some days just pass on. Even in a day, there are specific timings for each one of us when we are extremely energetic, when we are unstoppable. I was no different. My attention span degraded each passing minute if I continued working for more than 4-5 hours. I had to take a break and re-energize. Gradually, I realized that this way I could sustain for longer hours without loosing my focus. So, I would take a break every 2 hours and take a walk or have a tea. This break would be about 10-15 minutes long. This started working wonders for me. So, I've been doing just that. Nowadays, I can work for 10-12 hours a day if my work requires. This also has some positive side-effects. I've noticed that I've become calm, content and happy. So, I've embraced this lifestyle for myself and I would encourage it to everyone to try it for once.

Here are the platforms where you can find work:
These are not all the platforms out there but these will be good enough. I would recommend everyone to check them out, specially read through their terms & conditions, payment system, etc. Make sure that the platform will support you and your work at every stage of your work and the client pays the amount assured at any cost. Also, check whether the platform handles payments if the client backs out after taking your work without paying you. Please go through all the documentation before starting work on any freelance platform. If you choose a platform and its methods, then stick with those till the end of project. Don't go out of the way and communicate outside the system with the client. If you do this, then the platform won't be able to log your work and communication and wouldn't be able to help you in case the client doesn't pay. Also, please be alert about scamsters!

Happy Freelancing!

Comments

  1. It's such a beautiful explanation about the iPhone app developmer demands in 2022. I can understand the concept of how the industry is booming and the languages keep on evolving with time.
    I'm also looking to upgrade my skills but cannot find the right solution without leaving a job. Is it possible to help me out at sealing wood projects side by side to work upon my skills?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Platforms Helping You Laugh

List Of Platforms To Enhance Your Coding Skills